Tuesday 16 October 2007

Chapter the First: In Which Our Intrepid Hero Ignores The Rough Equivalency Of Writing A Blog To Scrawling Homophobic Graffiti In A Toilet Stall.

At least people read the graffiti in a toilet stall, and you've got a 1 in 10 chance at a laugh, which is more than I can say about any blog I've ever read. Except for those run by certain friends of mine who shall remain nameless, so that everone I know can bask in warmth of the assumption that I mean them. (I don't). Didn't plan on becoming a weblogger on the Infoputer Superhypernet, but a friend suggested I put some emails home he missed out on up on one, and it seemed like an elegant solution to my problem of how to ignore all the friends back home I promised to write to, while still bitching about things that interest no one but myself. So stay posted.

No comments: